YRL Learning Lab
The YRL Learning Lab offers space to retreat, think, strategize, and make your good ideas happen! Whether you need a space for your leadership team to meet, or a space to retreat to for a quiet and uninterrupted day of work, the YRL Learning Lab is for you.
About the Space
The YRL Learning Lab offers:
- Learning space for up to 10 people
- Whiteboard, flipchart paper, TV with HDMI connect for a laptop
- A wall of facilitation tools:
- Creativity prompts such as Tinker Toys, LEGO, Modelling Clay, Coloring and Drawing, Crafts Supplies
- Recording Kit
- Icebreaker Tools
- Brainstorming Flashcards
The YRL Learning Lab is Great For...
- Bring your leadership team to YRL for a uninterrupted day of planning and discussion
- Use the space for a quiet day of work and reflection
- Work with YRL staff to create a customized workshop. We have expertise and training in a number of different facilitation options, including:
- World Café
- Critical Incident Group Debriefing
- The Circle Way
- Strategic Planning
- Library Customer Service
- Library Collection Development
- Leadership Team Retreats
- We are also willing to work with you and your team to create a customized workshop.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to book the YRL Learning Lab. There is no cost to members for use.